Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Server Glitch (duplicate servers, and missing historical data) Page Title Module
    Move Remove Collapse
    This topic is closed
    X
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

• Server Glitch (duplicate servers, and missing historical data)

There was an ongoing issue of servers randomly appearing multiple times in the search results, and some of the history disappearing.

The reason behind all of this was a glitch on a server that caused the data to get corrupt.

You may notice some missing points in the past month for historical data, though most of it should be there now. The rest of the historical data is currently being repopulated from backups and may take a while to complete.

We are also repopulating the search index, so you may notice that ranks are not shown. They will appear again when ranks are regenerated which I will force a regeneration last, after everything else is finished. So please be patient as this may take another 12-24 hours before everything returns to normal, but for the most part everything should be functional now aside the issues mentioned above.

Lastly, I am in the process of rewriting the scanner, which I will use to add support for more games, including Ventrilo and TeamSpeak over the course of the following weeks.
      Last edited by Wojjie; 07-12-2010, 06:47 AM.

Ranks are being regenerated right now, and should start showing up again within a few hours.

Comment

Everything should be back to normal. Let me know if there are any issues you guys find with your servers.

I will be resuming development on Game-Monitor, and will try to keep you updated.

Comment

Working...
        X