X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

• Optimizations

Perhaps some of you have noticed faster page loads recently, as we have been busy optimizing Game-Monitor. One of the main goals is to improve overall speed for visitors outside of North America, and one of the things we did to accomplish this is to start using a CDN.

We are currently working on optimizing server update times, which will effect servers that are not subscribed. Currently the modifications are being tested and benchmarked (so far we are seeing at least a 15% improvement). If you happen to see any servers that are taking an unusual amount of time to update, please report it here, or in the Bug Report forum.

Lastly we are attempting to reduce the size of images and pages delivered to the browser. Most likely you will not notice a considerable improvement due to this, but at Game-Monitor, we enjoy squeezing out every last millisecond.

Please let me know if you have noticed an improvement, or any strange side effects. Also, most of the optimizations are currently being tested on the US1 server, so those accessing the site via US2 will not notice as much of a difference.

In certain cases, servers are now being scanned 200-400% faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Wojjie View Post
        In certain cases, servers are now being scanned 200-400% faster.
        this tis the part that is of most concern to server owners

good job , nice improvement

Comment

Hello,

I'am new here! Good to hear there are things being improved here! and it all sounds good!

Comment

Yeah its pretty fast now

Comment

hi i am new here

Comment

lol im new too!

Comment

Working...
                X