Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Wednesday, April 20, 2005 [8:15PM EST] :: Server Status Images/Sigs Page Title Module
    Move Remove Collapse
    This topic is closed
    X
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

• Wednesday, April 20, 2005 [8:15PM EST] :: Server Status Images/Sigs

Looks like the new server status images / signatures is catching on pretty quickly. You can use these images to put in your signatures at various forum sites to show others the server you play on or run. The URL of the image for your server is located on the server info page that corresponds to your server, or you can try this:

http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/[ip]:[port].png

Just replace the [ip] & [port] with the ip and ports of your server. Here is an example:

http://www.game-monitor.com/server-s....125:27015.png

Wojjie nice work
      its rock the world mate

Comment

best idea ever :P (I just added it to all of my forum sigs lol like at least 10 of em)

Comment

Sounds like everyone likes it so far =)

Comment

Awesome work guys!!!
            This is very helpful and great ways to advertise

Comment

I was looking at the links that these sigs were placed and found a few people critizing the appearance of it, so I decided to go a bit extreme. I also was thinking of how can I make the Game-Monitor signature better than what most people have out there, and this is what I came up with.

The default sig now has a graph built into it! Along with a nicer design which unfortunately uses more bandwidth.

Depending how things go, I may end up changing it. Hopefully the graph does not cause a too big of an increase in resource usage, so far the increase seems minimal.

Enjoy!

Comment

Like what you have done with the sig banner. The only problem is the size breaks tables on my forum and others. If you had the pixel width more like the standard banner size (468x60 or a little smaller) it would be much better.

Comment

Wojjie,

Tank you for the sigs they are great and I am seeing them pop-up all over the place. Keep up the good work

Comment

• Comment

Funny stuff right there

Comment

I have noticed different images but havent been able to find anything other then the default one. Is there a listing of them that Im just not finding?
                        Thanks if anyone can help me out with this.

Comment

Ahhhh, found them on the servers main page. Sorry for double posting.

Comment

No problem!

Comment

Working...
                            X